Level 3 Undertaking End Point Assessment – Price £180
1 Month course. 24 Guided Learning Hours. 6 credits on completion.
This course has flexible start dates throughout the year. Flexible days and times available to suit your needs. 1:1 or group sessions. Payment plan also available.
The training is aimed at helping you understand the practices & processes required to be effective & complaint within End Point Assessment (EPA) requirements.
Undertake End Point Assessment requires that any professional must have experience and competence within the sector they will conduct end point assessment within.
Must understand EPA & proven Continuous Professional Development.
By the end of this qualification you will be able to:
1. Understand the principles and practices of end-point assessment as part of an apprenticeship standard.
2. Understand different types and methods of end-point assessment.
3. Know how to plan end-point assessments in line with the apprenticeship standard and assessment plan.
4. Be able to make end-point assessment decisions.
5. Understand quality assurance of the end-point assessment process.
How you will be assessed:
You will be required to complete assignments, continuous professional development records and a practical observation that relates to standards.
You will collect a portfolio of evidence.
Included in the cost:
Induction & enrolment
Subject specialist tutor
Full support and guidance throughout tailored to your demand including any reasonable adjustments
Accredited certificate with Highfield
Education progression opportunities:
Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
Career Development opportunity: